A few months ago on Twitter, I posted a poll asking authors what their biggest challenge was in marketing their books. The most popular answer was “how to stand out from the crowd.”
As a self-published author who helps other indie authors, I know how difficult is is to be seen in heard in the swarm of books flooding the market today. Hiring a PR firm can cost thousands of dollars. That’s why I created this quick guide to help you plan publicity campaigns that will get you noticed.
Feel free to pass it along to all your author friends. I firmly believe there is an audience for every book. You just need to put yourself out there so they can find you!
Spread the Twitter love.
Hey fellow writers!
Looking to build a community around your writing? Then it’s time to build a targeted Twitter following.
A Twitter account is an integral part of any author platform and provides traffic to your website, attracts new readers, and aids in landing an agent or publisher.
Enjoy a 2 week free trial when you sign up with me during the month of February!
Try it out!
If you’re not satisfied, just notify me to cancel your subscription
at the end of your trial.
Write with abandon knowing your Twitter account is live and growing.
I’ve launched a new product! My new Twitter service is perfect for:
- Aspiring writers who have no idea how to get started with Twitter,
- Indie authors and traditionally published authors who need more website traffic and book sales.
- Writers who are having trouble developing an engaged following.
- Writers who are too busy to manage their accounts effectively.
- National Novel Writing Month participants who need a babysitter for their Twitter account.
First 5 to sign up get locked in at $20 off regular price! ($80 a month with discount. No contract necessary) Subscribers will:
- acquire 100+ per month of genuine targeted followers for your genre
- have automatic direct messaging to welcome new followers and introduce them to your website
- relevant tweets scheduled and monitored throughout the day
- your blog feed and news shared in real time through the account,
- analytics and more!
NOTE: You will still have full access to your Twitter account to interact with your audience as much or as little as you like.
Contact me to build and maintain your Twitter right now.
Leave any questions about this service below.